High Rep Skill Camps:
Wrestlers will spend the day focusing on a part of the Purler Wrestling Academy core drill plan. For example: Leg attacks, top, bottom, or leg riding. We will focus on the smaller details of our wrestling techniques and make sure your athlete is hitting them with ease. The last 45 minutes of each session will be live wrestling to further commit the technique to muscle memory.
One-Day Dates & Locations:
- March 27th- Camp Focus: Leg Riding
- Combative Sports Athletic Center 4880 Mette Road, Moscow Mills, Missouri 63362
- March 27th- Camp Focus: Freestyle
- 3690 Highway BB, Palmyra, MO 63461
- April 3rd- Camp Focus: Leg Attacks
- Combative Sports Athletic Center 1027 East Highway 22, Centralia, Mo 65240
Two-Day Date & Location:
One-Day Skill Camp:
- Siblings attend for $20 each
- PWA members ask about our discount code
Two-Day Skill Camp:
- Siblings attend for $40 each
Must Register online
*For Missouri residents: If in high school you can attend one camp per season. MSHSAA changed this rule in 2013. Just have your coach submit the forms with your AD and that’s all that is needed.
Sessions Times: (Same schedule both days for the Two-Day Skill Camp)
- Session One: 10-12:30
- Lunch Break: 12:30-1:15 (We will not be providing lunch, so pack your own lunch and any snacks you may want!)
- Session Two: 1:15- 3:45
- Call or Text Nick @ 314-229-3540
- or email to [email protected]
Click here to register.