Silver Package: “Quick 180”
(already a member? login)
We will get you on the fast track to wrestling success by watching 25-30 of your matches (send us the recorded video), then provide back to you a full video review / breakdown of your wrestling.
(auto billed $38.50/Mo. at month 2)
The Silver Package includes the following:
- The Purler Wrestling College Recruiting Secrets
- Athlete profile featured on our website. We use this to update/inform college wrestling coaches about our featured athletes 15 times a year.
- Allow us to completely OVERHAUL your wrestling and make a "Quick 180" by watching film for 25-30 of your matches and providing film breakdown. Send us videos, we’ll provide technique/match strategy notes.
Customers will have the benefit of expert wrestling coaches (former DI wrestlers, college All-Americans, etc.) personally reviewing video of their wrestling matches. This one-on-one critiquing provides countless benefits for the betterment of your wrestling career. We'll review up to 30 of your recorded matches throughout the year. After we watch 25-30 of your matches, if you decide you want us to watch 25-30 more, we will do so for $199.
Examples of what we will say or provide:
- Make contact with your trail leg hand first.
- Don't spend so much time in a squared stance.
- You're not wrestling patient enough.
- Keep your right pec over your right knee.
- Reaching with your attack hand cost you that takedown.
- You have too much weight on your back foot.
- You are using your attack hand to control your opponent's head. This is preventing you from getting to the legs more.
- Circle to the back leg against these better athletes.
- Wrestle in "sprints" and don't move non-stop…this is an example.
- You are wrestling too anxious to get away on bottom. This caused you to give up your wrist, which lead to getting titled.
- You're not wrestling to the legs. You missed three opportunities to get to the legs.