20th ANNUAL WINTER BREAK TRAINING CAMP!!
This training camp will be LEG RIDING focus with both intense drilling and live wrestling. This is a great opportunity for wrestlers to fine tune their skills for the second half of the season.
- December 22nd, 2018 at the Combative Sports Athletic Center: 4880 Mette Rd in Moscow Mills, MO
- December 22nd, 2018 at Macon High School Wrestling Room: 2005 N. Missouri (Hwy. 63) Macon, MO 63552
- December 27th, 2018 at Lafayette High School: 17050 Clayton Rd. Wildwood, MO 63011
- December 27th, 2018 at Ozark High School Wrestling Room (around to the north side of the school): 1350 W Bluff Dr., Ozark, MO 65721
- December 27th, 2018 at Hickman High School Wrestling Room: 1104 N Providence Rd., Columbia, MO 65203
Check-in: 10:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Session 1: 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Lunch: 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. *Please pack a lunch unless you will be taking your wrestler out to eat.
Session 2: 1:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Training Fee: $50 per wrestler. (Additional siblings come for half price.)
Ages: 8 to 18
Questions: Call or text Nick at 314-229-3540 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be USA Wrestling or AAU Wrestling member. High school kids that don’t have a USA or AAU card you can register on site, as we will have waivers at the door.
Please print and sign the Purler Sports Camp Waiver and turn in at registration.