Do you feel like your practices are unorganized? Do you need a wrestling system to follow?
The goal of Purler Wrestling’s Private Team Camps (PTC) is to get your wrestling team involved in a system so that you can focus the efforts of both you and your wrestlers. We will help you get all of your coaches on the same page. Once everyone is on board, your wrestling program will begin to run like a SUCCESS MACHINE. These private team camps are built on the Purler Wrestling DVD series (now available through our online wrestling academy), and include the same drill routines featured at our Three Position Camp. After this camp, you will have the ability to run your program with the precision of a Swiss watch, and create astonishing results that are reproducible year after year, regardless of who is in the lineup or at the coaching helm.
Effortless coaching can be yours once and for all!
We have helped coaches put as many as 6-10 wrestlers into their state championship finals in one season using our DVD series and private team camps! We have helped youth, middle school, and high school coaches around the United States have career changing results and even become famous coaches in their respective states. Set fire to your program and become a success machine with a Purler Wrestling Academy private team camp.
3 CAMP OPTIONS
Our two day, private team camp features one day of leg riding and one day of core skills from common positions.
- Focus is on the Phase I or Phase II Foundation Wrestling DVD series (you pick the camp focus depending upon your needs)
- Every wrestler gets a free $110 set of the Phase I or II DVD series
- Coaches / team receives 2 dream season boxed sets free (valued at $690 / $345 per set)
- Camp fee is $3,700
- Cost includes – coaches travel, 2 days of camp, and $5,090 in DVDs for the athletes and coaches
- Offered year-round, Saturday and Sunday. Pick any days of the week during the summer months.
Our two and a half day private team camp features one day of leg riding and one and a half days of core skills from common positions. The extra half day allows us to dive deeper into the core skills.
- Focus is on the core of Phase I and the leg riding series of the Phase II Foundation Wrestling DVD series
- Every wrestler gets a FREE $220 set of the Phase I and II DVD series
- Coaches/team receives 2 Dream Season boxed sets FREE (valued at $690 / $345 per set)
- Camp fee is $4,750
- Cost includes – Coaches travel, 2 1/2 days of camp, and $9,500 in DVDs for the athletes and coaches
- Offered year-round, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Pick any days of the week during the summer months.
Our five day private team camp is the entire Three Position camp you would get if you came to our Three Position Summer Camp.
- Focus is on the Phase I and Phase II Foundation Wrestling DVD series
- Every wrestler gets a FREE $220 set of the Phase I and Phase II DVD series
- Coaches/team receives 2, Dream Season boxed sets FREE (valued at $690 / $345 per set)
- Camp fee is $7,900
- Cost includes – Coaches travel, 5 days of camp, and $9,500 in DVDs for the athletes and coaches
- Offered during the summer months only (you pick the days of the week for your camp)
No Drill Routines = No Success
Nick Purler’s private team wrestling camps are “system” camps based off his instructional wrestling DVD series, which is now merged into a revolutionary, Online Wrestling Academy. The foundation wrestling series is broken down into 4 parts:
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
The private team camps utilize the Phase I and/or Phase II series as this makes up the core of the Purler Wrestling Academy / Foundation Wrestling system, and we feel it should be the core for your team as well.