All wrestlers who are attending back to back camps get free room and board, and supervision in between camps at NO additional cost.
Cost: $1,350.00 per person (includes room and board) (sibling discounts available) Register early to take advantage of our payment installment plan!
Introducing the DREAM SEASON Foundation Wrestling™ camps. Register today and set yourself on track to learn the entire Foundation Wrestling™ System… the same system that has built the renown Purler™ Wrestling Academy.
This is a 14 Day TECHNIQUE INTENSIVE wrestling camp that has drawn kids from over 25 different states in each year it’s been held. Our Foundation Wrestling™ System of instructional DVDs has been proclaimed by Suplay Wrestler’s World, the largest wrestling store in the United States, as the best wrestling product EVER PRODUCED FOR THE SPORT OF WRESTING. This camp covers the CORE of our instructional series, including leg riding over the course of 14 action packed days. The Dream Season Wrestling Camp draws many of the top high school and middle school wrestlers from around the map and our mats are packed with nationally ranked wrestlers and too many state medalists and champions to count.
This is the premiere camp in the US and the camp of choice for the nation’s best wrestlers, most of which have already been turned off by the meat-market college camps and ineffective dual meet camps that many of their coaches try to get them to attend. This camp operates like a college wresting room and has been developed by Nick Purler™ to be the best camp in the United States.
If your son/daughter is serious about their wrestling, but finds themselves to be spinning their wheels, then this camp is for them. They will be a leg riding masters and have their PhD in wrestling once Purler™ is done with them.
All male campers stay on-site at our brand new training facility. Campers are housed in air conditioned bunkhouses and enjoy plenty of rec time at our new location. We do not have separate housing for females so all female wrestlers will have to commute. In order to off-set the additional housing cost for females we will offer a $100 commuter discount for our 5-day camps and $225 discount for our 14-day camp. We hope someday in the future to build the numbers and host an all-girls camp at our facility!
Round trip airport transportation is available for all camps for $50 per person. (Extra fees may apply for untimely arrivals/departure and late booking.) Please book travel accordingly:
- You are booking into Lambert International Airport (STL) in St. Louis, MO.
- Sorry, we are no longer able to pick up unaccompanied minors. Anyone under 12 on SWA or under 15 on all other airlines must fly in and out with an adult. UM status is determined by the airlines and has nothing to do with being 18.
- Book arrivals for the night before between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m. (or as close to those times as possible). All pick ups will be fed dinner and breakfast and housed for the night as part of their airport transportation fee.
- Book departures for the last night of camp after 7:00 p.m. (or as close as possible) or the following morning between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Any camper staying over night will be fed dinner and housed for no additional fee. Breakfast is on their own at the airport.
- Anyone booking too far outside these intervals will incur an additional $40 fee for airport transportation.
- Pick ups are done in intervals, so some campers may be waiting for their pick up or dropped off well in advance of their departure.
- Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
All airport transportation should be booked on-line here.
About the Camp:
- Small group – +/- 55 kids per camp / 2 camp groups per week
- Ages – Our camps (just like all camps) are 70% high school, and 30% middle school and youth. We take ages 10 – 18 for our Dream Season Camp. We do require that all campers have at least one season of wrestling experience.
- Drill intensive – The Purler™ camps are known for being highly repetitive and drill intensive… this is how we learn. 1,000s of reps will be hit and the Foundation Wrestling skills (PWA System) will be burned into your muscles.
- Trained instructors – Sessions will be run by Nick Purler™, as well as, a couple of our trained coaches. We do not hire guest clinicians or random college kids.
- Time – We will spend a full 14 days with your son and you will not recognize him after we are done with him.
- Organized sessions – Unlike many camps, our camps follow a SYSTEM… not ‘random moves followed by recreational drill time’. We follow a plan and that plan is Foundation Wrestling™. Our instructional Foundation Wrestling™ DVDs have been rated by Suplay Wrestler’s World, the World’s largest wrestling store, as the top DVDs ever produced for the sport of wrestling, something we are very proud of. Your son will learn the Dream Season Foundation Wrestling™ System. This is highly involved, thus only older and more advanced athletes will be allowed to attend.
- All refunds issued will be in the form of a camp credit towards future camps.
- A camper dismissed for disciplinary reasons will not be considered for a credit.
- Any camper leaving camp due to an injury/illness will be given a credit for the remaining value of the camp. Please remember that wrestling is a contact sport and injuries, illnesses, and skin infections are a part of that. By enrolling in camp you are assuming the risk that your child may be injured, become ill, or contract a skin infection and be unable to complete camp, and it is understood that credit will be given for only the remaining days’ value.
- If a camper chooses to leave camp by their own choice, for any reason, they will not receive a credit for the remainder of camp.
- Campers are welcome to reschedule their camp dates if space is available.
- Credit good for one year.
- By registering for camp you are agreeing to abide by these cancellation/refund guidelines.
1855 Femme Osage Creek Rd
Augusta, MO 63332
4880 Mette Rd
Moscow Mills, MO 63362
Please take a moment to send an e-mail so we can add you to the e-mailing list for camp updates [email protected]. Please read the camp details completely before calling with camp questions. Thank you