All wrestlers who are attending back to back camps get free room and board, and supervision in between camps at NO additional cost.
Triple Threat Training Camp
Cost: $495.00 per person (includes room and board) (sibling discounts available)
“Dangerous in all positions”
In this camp, you will be taught the Purler Wrestling Academies set of core drill routines from the NEUTRAL, TOP, and BOTTOM positions, including leg riding. It is vital that a wrestler has no weak links in his game as those weaknesses will be exposed every weekend and every practice. After Purler’s Triple Threat Wrestling Camp your wrestler(s) will be a leg riding master and ready to compete in all positions.
Note – Wrestling, like gymnastics, has a lot of skills to learn and master. Unlike baseball (3 moves – hit, throw, & catch) or soccer (2 moves- dribble & pass), wrestling is a sport that is very complex. However, 95% of your points come from 5% of the wrestling and this approach gives your wrestler(s) the FOUNDATION they need to win titles. Remember it isn’t just what you learn, it is what you don’t learn that also counts. Purler Camps promise not to throw ‘a move a minute’ at you like most camps. We give your wrestler(s) a blueprint to follow, a blue print to build a career.
This is the Purler Wrestling Academy SYSTEM CAMP that has helped Nick Purler build PWA into the nation’s largest, most successful wrestling academy in the United States. Click here for the running list of accomplishments that the TRIPLE THREAT system has produced… over 1,000 High School and Youth age level All-Americans and nearly 700 State Champions! http://www.purlerwrestling.com/purler-wrestling-academy/medal-count/
All campers stay on-site at the state park on our camp ground. Campers are housed in air conditioned bunkhouses and enjoy plenty of rec time on the park grounds. Our camps (just like all camps) are 70% high school, and 30% middle school and youth.
Receive a discount for doing multiple camps. Campers are welcome to stay at the state park in between the 5-day camps. They will be supervised by staff and receive meals. This is included in the cost of the camp. Email Jackie at Jackie@purlerwrestling.com to make arrangements to stay on site. Many campers choose this option every summer. Otherwise, campers are welcome to go home between camps.
Round trip airport transportation is available for all camps for $50. Please book travel accordingly:
- You are booking into Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Arrivals for the night before between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m. (or as close to those times as possible). All pick ups will be fed dinner and housed for the night as part of their airport transportation fee.
- Departures for the last night of camp after 7:00 p.m. (or as close as possible) or the following morning between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Any camper staying over night will be fed dinner and housed for no additional fee.
- Anyone booking too far outside these intervals will incur an additional $40 fee for airport transportation.
- Pick ups are done in intervals, so some campers may be waiting for their pick up. Only unaccompanied minors are met at their gates at their precise arrival time.
- Please email the itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org so she can add your camper to the pick up/drop off list.
- Contact Jackie@purlerwrestling.com if you have any questions.
We secured more housing and added an extra Training Session to our day to add more spots. By adding a third session we will keep our training sessions under 50 kids as promised!
2017 Camp Dates:
- Three Position Camp Session 1: June 16 – 20, 2017 CLOSED!
- Three Position Camp Session 2: July 13 – 17, 2017 CLOSED!
IF A CAMP IS FULL, IT WILL BE MARKED ABOVE AS BEING CLOSED. TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST EMAIL JACKIE@PURLERWRESTLING.COM.
- Where: The state of Missouri at beautiful Cuivre River State Park. Located in Troy, MO just 40 minutes NW of St. Louis.
- Ages: 8 -18 years old
- Fee: $495.00 plus processing fee
- Detailed Camp Information
- Directions, Camp Details, FAQs, and Medical Release
- Coaches are welcome to attend with their team of 7 or more. All coaches MUST have a USAW card from themat.com to show a clear background check. Many coaches use our summer camp as their team camp. Unlike other team camps, where you simply get more wrestling matches, our camp offers you the chance to expose your team to a ‘system’ of teaching and drilling and one that you can learn along with the team. Coaches are responsible for their own housing. They are welcome to attend the sessions and dine with the wrestlers. (Limit 1 coach for every 7 wrestlers, with 7 wrestlers minimum)
- Attention Coaches! Any coach who brings 7 or more wrestlers will receive Nick’s Foundation Wrestling Dream Season Box set of Foundation Wrestling DVDS. This is our Beginners, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III DVDs, Phase I & II Handbook on CD-ROM and Winning the Mental Game Audio set of CDs. It’s a $365 value with 12 full dvds that include over 24 hours of instruction and training manuals for coaches and wrestlers! PLUS your team of 7 or more will receive a 15% discount off their camp fee.
- (Limit 1 coach for every 7 wrestlers, with 7 wrestlers minimum)
Contact Nick for further details at email@example.com.
- Option 1: Online Registration
- Option 2: Pay by Check. Print and Mail Registration
- Registration deadline: We do not have a deadline but will close each camp as it gets full. Most years, camps close months in advance and Mar/Apr are when many camps have filled in the past. Register early to get into this camp.
- Note: Absolutely no registrations will be accepted or considered without payment in full. Thank you.
- All refunds issued will be in the form of a camp credit towards future camps.
- A camper dismissed for disciplinary reasons will not be considered for a credit.
- Any camper leaving camp due to an injury/illness will be given a credit for the remaining value of the camp. Please remember that wrestling is a contact sport and injuries, illnesses, and skin infections are a part of that. By enrolling in camp you are assuming the risk that your child may be injured, become ill, or contract a skin infection and be unable to complete camp, and it is understood that credit will be given for only the remaining days’ value.
- If a camper chooses to leave camp by their own choice, for any reason, they will not receive a credit for the remainder of camp.
- Campers are welcome to reschedule their camp for another camp operated by Nick Purler if space is available.
- By registering for camp you are agreeing to abide by these cancellation/refund guidelines.
Nick or Jackie Purler
1855 Femme Osage Creek Rd
Augusta, MO 63332
Nick@purlerwrestling.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a moment to send us an e-mail so we can add you to the e-mailing list for camp updates email@example.com. Please read completely the camp details before calling with camp questions. Thank you