All wrestlers who are attending back to back camps get free room and board, and supervision in between camps at NO additional cost.
2017 Summer Camps in Troy, MO (just outside of St. Louis)
Good news! We secured more housing and have re-opened some camps. Register now to guarantee your spot! To accommodate extra wrestlers we are adding in an extra training session, so we will keep our numbers under 50 kids per training session as promised.
- Takedown Machine Camp Session 1: 06/10/2017 – 06/14/2017 CLOSED!
- Three Position Camp Session 1: 06/16/2017 – 06/20/2017 CLOSED!
- Dream Season 14 Day Intensive Technique Camp Session 1: 06/22/2017 – 07/05/2017 15 SPOTS LEFT
- Takedown Machine Camp Session 2: 07/07/2017 – 07/11/2017 CLOSED!
- Three Position Camp Session 2: 07/13/2017 – 07/17/2017 CLOSED!
- Dream Season 14 Day Intensive Technique Camp Session 2: 07/19/2017 – 08/01/2017 CLOSED!
- Online Registration for Summer Camps
Take our 24 Day Challenge! Sign up for our Takedown Machine Camp, 3 Position Camp, and Dream Season Camp and receive our Dream Season DVD set (valued at $345). You also receive a $290 discount for coming to all three camps. Come to our Takedown Machine Camp and Three Position Camp and get $50 discount. If you choose one of our 5-day camps and our Dream Season Camp you get a $240 discount. We can accommodate any wrestlers who wish to stay between camps with no extra fees. Round trip airport transportation is available for all camps for $50. All campers receive a 50% discount on all of our DVD series.
- Parents at camp – We do not allow parents at camp once we begin. It is vital that we have a great and safe environment for the kids and this policy enables us to take the best care possible of your wrestler. However, parents are welcome to visit and/or pick up their wrestler(s) any time during the camp, but are to do so at the parking lot ONLY and to text us their plans before doing so. No parents, coaches, or visitors will be allowed in the wrestling room, cafeteria, or in the kids cabins or cabin areas at anytime! However, we DO invite you to come watch the LAST practice of the camp, where we will put your athlete through the camp right before your eyes, proving to you that we did the job you hired us to do. In the meantime, plan to allow us to do our very difficult job and dedicate ourselves completely to your wrestler, while also keeping the safest environment that we can. Simply stated: We do not do father-son camps, nor do we offer a place to hang out for vacationing parents.
- Things to bring – DEFENSE SOAP – It is highly recommended that every wrestler bring 1-2 bars of DEFENSE SOAP, as well as 1-2 canisters of after practice WIPES. http://www.defensesoap.com We do our part by mopping the mats 4 times a day (YES 4!! We do so after every practice, and twice after the final live wrestling practice using 2 fresh mop heads) and we absolutely soak the mats. We also do daily skin checks in order to make our camp the cleanest camp in the USA. After we do this, the rest is up to you, the parent, and your athlete, to make sure they are showering more than once per day and using the best soap they can. We do not offer refunds for kids who miss sessions due to skin issues.
- LOCK BOX – We will be busy training your kids, and will not be able to guard your wrestlers’ valuables. It is your responsibility to provide a combo lock (no keys) and a small secure box or storage locker for your wrestler to lock up their valuables. A $3 flimsy toolbox from Walmart with plastic hinges probably won’t cut it. This is a great choice.
Have Purler Wrestling Come to You! Host Your Own Private Team Camp
- Private Team Camps (Year-round, location of your choice)