Purler Wrestling is proud to have former PWA star, and current University of Missouri Associate Head Wrestling Coach, Alex Clemsen, to our training center for this awesome wrestling opportunity.
- College style hand-fighting and how to ‘wrestle to the legs’ like an elite college athlete.
- How to get recruited and earn a college wrestling scholarship.
Yes, this is an advanced camp. But, we will have plenty of help so we encourage all kids to attend. Plus, it is a great chance to meet a famous college coach and gain insights into ‘next level’ wrestling. This is also a great opportunity to learn the dynamics of earning a college wrestling scholarship, something it is never too soon to learn!
- One Olympian, Bronze Medalist (Rio, 2016)
- One World Team Member, Bronze Medalist (Paris, 2017)
- Three NCAA Champions
- 28 NCAA All-Americans
- 92 NCAA Qualifiers
- 34 Academic All-Americans
- 35 Individual Conference Champions
- Six Conference Team Championships
- NCAA All-American (4th in 2007 at 184#)
- 4X NCAA Qualifier
- EWL Champ
- 4X Missouri State Finalist, 3X Missouri State Champ (2X undefeated)
- Missouri Wrestling Association Hall of Fame Inductee, 2018
- Columbia Tribune Missouri Wrestler of the Decade
- Dave Schultz Excellence Award Winner, National Wrestling Hall of Fame
Date: Sunday, April 28th (2019)
Location: Combative Sports Athletic Center (4880 Mette Rd. Moscow Mills, MO 63362)
- Siblings go for FREE.
Ages: 7 – 18
Questions: Call or text Nick at 314-229-3540 or email email@example.com
- Check-in: 9:30 – 10:00
- Practice 10:15 – 12:30
- Lunch 12:30 – 1:20
- Practice 1:20 – 4:15
Lunch is on your own. Please pack a lunch unless you’re taking your wrestler out to eat.