Round trip airport transportation is available for all camps for $50 per person. (Extra fees may apply for untimely arrivals/departure and late booking.) Please book travel accordingly:
- You are booking into Lambert International Airport (STL) in St. Louis, MO.
- Book arrivals for the night before between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m. (or as close to those times as possible). All pick ups will be fed dinner and breakfast and housed for the night as part of their airport transportation fee.
- Book departures for the last night of camp after 7:00 p.m. (or as close as possible) or the following morning between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Any camper staying over night will be fed dinner and housed for no additional fee. Breakfast is on their own at the airport.
- Anyone booking too far outside these intervals will incur an additional $40 fee for airport transportation.
- Pick ups are done in intervals, so some campers may be waiting for their pick up or dropped off well in advance of their departure. Only unaccompanied minors are met at their gates at their precise arrival time and arrive two hours prior to their departure.
- Please email the itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org so your child can be added to our pick up/drop off list.
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
All airport transportation should be booked on-line.
Pick-up times are scheduled in intervals. This means your child may be waiting at the airport for awhile before we arrive. All wrestlers are instructed to wait at baggage claim. Here in St. Louis we have two terminals. SWA is at terminal 2 and all other airlines are at terminal 1. SWA passengers wait by baggage claim 1, all other passengers are to wait at baggage claim 4. All unaccompanied minors will be met at their gate at their precise arrival times by a staff member. The precise pick up person will not be assigned until about a week out from camp when our schedule is finalized. For now you can use the following person and if it changes you can update it when you check in your wrestler at the airport.
1855 Femme Osage Creek Rd
Augusta, MO 63332
It is best if you send your son in a wrestling T-shirt. We will be in our “Purler Wrestling” T-shirts so we will be easy to spot. If your son is traveling with a cell phone he should store Jackie’s number (above) in it, just in case!
When dealing with airlines delays are more than likely to occur. We may have to rearrange pick up groups depending on how the day goes. We will text updates if the schedule changes. Please have your child text Jackie if they are delayed. It is imperative so we can work on our schedule as soon as possible to keep our day moving smoothly. All wrestlers are to text Jackie when they arrive.
If you have any questions please email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your wrestler requires airport pick-up or drop-off there will be a $50.00 (total round trip) airport transportation fee and $25.00 one-way fee per person if registered before June 1. After June 1st the fee goes up to $75.00 round trip per person, $37.50 one-way. If booking within 5 days of camp you must add an additional $25.00.
Remember, the fee covers dinner the night they fly in and breakfast the next morning, as well as, an extra night’s stay. If they are staying over the last night, it also includes another dinner. Breakfast the next morning is on their own at the airport, be sure they save some money for breakfast.
Travelers are responsible for their own bag fees. Be sure they are prepared to pay on their way home.
Please book early so we can plan our drivers for the summer and you can save money. You are booking flights into Lambert International Airport, which is STL on the airport code.
Flights are to be booked for arrivals between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. the night before (campers stay out at the camp ground with the coaches) and departures for either 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. the last day or 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon the day after.
Booking Outside our Timelines Fee
Any flights booked too far outside of these flight times (more than an hour) will require an extra fee of $40. If your child is able to wait at the airport until our first pick up time you may contact us to waive this fee. First pick up is typically around 5:00 p.m. If your child is flying as an unaccompanied minor he must be met at the gate at his arrival time and must pay the fee if arriving before 4:00 p.m. The fee can not be waived for early departures. If you have questions, please contact us regarding this!!
How do I know if my child is a UM?
If your child is a UM you will be required by the airline to pay the fee when you book the ticket. If you aren’t asked to pay the fee your child is not considered at UM and does not have to be met at the gate so they may wait until our first pick up time, typically around 5:00 p.m.
Late Booking Fee
A penalty of $25 is charged is you register your child for airport pick up/drop off five days before camp begins, so register early to avoid this fee!