Take our 24 Day Challenge!
Tired of messing around? 20,000 reps oughta do it! TAKE THE 24 DAY CHALLENGE! Register fast, last summer both 24 Day Challenge Camps sold out.
Sign up for our Takedown Machine Camp, Three Position Camp, and Dream Season Camp and receive our Dream Season DVD set (valued at $345). You also receive a $290 discount for coming to all three camps.
The 24 Day Challenge will cover the entire Takedown Machine Camp drill routine, the Three Position Camp drill routine, as well as, the 14 day Dream Season drill routine. For a detailed description of each of these specific drill routines, please visit the page of that respective camp.
IF A CAMP IS FULL, IT WILL BE MARKED ABOVE AS BEING CLOSED. TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST EMAIL INFO@PURLERWRESTLING.COM.
- Where: Our new Sudden Victory Athletic Center at 4880 Mette Rd in Moscow Mills, MO.
- Ages: 10 -18 years old
- Fee: $1,922.00 plus processing fee
- Directions, Camp Details, & FAQs
- Medical Release/Liability Waiver
- Contact Nick for further details at email@example.com.
- Option 1: Online Registration
- Option 2: Pay by Check. Print and Mail Registration
- Registration deadline: We do not have a deadline but will close each camp as it gets full. Most years, camps close months in advance and Mar/Apr are when many camps have filled in the past. Register early to get into this camp.
- Note: Absolutely no registrations will be accepted or considered without payment in full. Thank you.
- All refunds issued will be in the form of a camp credit towards future camps.
- A camper dismissed for disciplinary reasons will not be considered for a credit.
- Any camper leaving camp due to an injury/illness will be given a credit for the remaining value of the camp. Please remember that wrestling is a contact sport and injuries, illnesses, and skin infections are a part of that. By enrolling in camp you are assuming the risk that your child may be injured, become ill, or contract a skin infection and be unable to complete camp, and it is understood that credit will be given for only the remaining days’ value.
- If a camper chooses to leave camp by their own choice, for any reason, they will not receive a credit for the remainder of camp.
- Campers are welcome to reschedule their camp for another camp operated by Nick Purler if space is available.
- By registering for camp you are agreeing to abide by these cancellation/refund guidelines.
1855 Femme Osage Creek Rd
Augusta, MO 63332
Please take a moment to send us an e-mail so we can add you to the e-mailing list for camp updates firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read completely the camp details before calling with camp questions. Thank you