All wrestlers who are attending back to back camps get free room and board, and supervision in between camps at NO additional cost.
Cost: $499.00 per person (includes room and board) (sibling discounts available) Register early to take advantage of our payment installment plan!
With such limited numbers of wrestlers allowed each week, it is important to get signed up quickly. Many high school coaches use our camp as their “team” camp and will bring 25+ wrestlers…which almost fills up an entire camp in one phone call. Each year we have kids that get left out and it is due to these “blocks” of wrestlers that can literally fill up a camp or two in a matter of hours. If you want to attend, it is recommended that you do so months in advance.
Average age of TDM campers – 70% HS and 30% middle school & youth
All campers stay on-site at our training facility. Campers are housed in air conditioned bunkhouses and enjoy plenty of rec time on our grounds.
Receive a discount for doing multiple camps. Campers are welcome to stay with us at our facility in between the 5-day camps. They will be supervised by staff and receive meals. This is included in the cost of the camp. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to stay on site. Many campers choose this option every summer. Otherwise, campers are welcome to go home between camps.
Round trip airport transportation is available for all camps for $50 per person. (Extra fees may apply for untimely arrivals/departure and late booking.) Please book travel accordingly:
- You are booking into Lambert International Airport (STL) in St. Louis.
- Book arrivals for the night before between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m. (or as close to those times as possible). All pick ups will be fed dinner and breakfast and housed for the night as part of their airport transportation fee.
- Book departures for the last night of camp after 7:00 p.m. (or as close as possible) or the following morning between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. Any camper staying over night will be fed dinner and housed for no additional fee. Breakfast is on their own at the airport.
- Anyone booking too far outside these intervals will incur an additional $40 fee for airport transportation.
- Pick ups are done in intervals, so some campers may be waiting for their pick up and dropped off well in advance of their departure. Only unaccompanied minors are met at their gates at their precise arrival time and arrive two hours prior to their departure.
- Please email the itinerary to email@example.com so we add your camper to the pick up/drop off list.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
All airport transportation should be booked on-line here.
2019 Camp Dates:
- Takedown Machine Camp Session 1: June 8 – 12. 2019
- Takedown Machine Camp Week Session 2: July 6 – 10, 2019
IF A CAMP IS FULL, IT WILL BE MARKED ABOVE AS BEING CLOSED.
- Where: Our new training facility, Combative Sports Athletic Center, at 4880 Mette Rd in Moscow Mills, MO.
- Fee: $499.00 plus processing fee
- Ages: 8 – 18 years old. We do require that all campers have at least one season of wrestling experience.
- Detailed Camp Information
- Directions, Camp Details, & FAQs
- Medical Release/Liability Waiver
- Contact Nick for further details at email@example.com.
- Online Registration only.
- Registration deadline: We do not have a deadline but will close each camp as it gets full. Most years, camps close months in advance and Mar/Apr are when many camps have filled in the past. Register early to get into this camp.
- All refunds issued will be in the form of a camp credit towards future camps.
- A camper dismissed for disciplinary reasons will not be considered for a credit.
- Any camper leaving camp due to an injury/illness will be given a credit for the remaining value of the camp. Please remember that wrestling is a contact sport and injuries, illnesses, and skin infections are a part of that. By enrolling in camp you are assuming the risk that your child may be injured, become ill, or contract a skin infection and be unable to complete camp.
- If a camper chooses to leave camp by their own choice, for any reason, they will not receive a credit for the remainder of camp.
- Campers are welcome to reschedule their camp for another camp operated by Nick Purler if space is available.
- Credit good for one year.
- By registering for camp you are agreeing to abide by these cancellation/refund guidelines.
1855 Femme Osage Creek Rd
Augusta, MO 63332
Please take a moment to send an e-mail so we can add you to the e-mailing list for camp updates firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the camp details completely before calling with camp questions. Thank you